“Old White Woman is still kicking” Star Class - Harmony of the Seas - January 14th

Yesiamthere

12 hours ago, SweetPea said:

Oh that IS creepy!!

On our last cruise this guy turned to Batman (also in an elevator) and told him he had an "aura" about him. It was a weird thing to say and we too thought he and his wife were either swingers or looking for a 3some.

A couple weeks later i was watching a YouTube video by a kid who works on a cruise ship. He explained the whole pineapple thing, but then also said that wearing a black ring is also a sign you're interested in swinging.

I'd never heard of that, ever. Batman leaves his regular wedding band at home and wears a sort of ring made of like rubber on vacation. It's black .... Good thing it's reversible because after that video, i think he's turning it inside out next trip. 😁

They were so creeped out!   We have to remember the cruise population represents our society.  It’s hard because we adapt to a false sense of security when we step onto a ship. 

We were on Harmony in December, in a CLS on 17. So not star class this time.

Not only were we allowed to keep our luggage with us, but also able to leave it in the room while we went to the CK for breakfast.

I think we left the room between 8 and 8:30. 

In September we were in the 2BRAT on 8, and "allowed" to keep our luggage then too, although we didn't breakfast at CK. Go figure...