Royal Caribbean Partners With Brightline

I received an email a day or so ago to advertise a new partnership between Royal Caribbean and Brightline rails.  This email highlights an interesting option for getting from South Florida to Port Canaveral (and vise versa) that includes transport from the train station to Port Canaveral.  I knew of the rail option, of course, but always wondered how I would get from the train station (Orlando) to the port.  Apparently Royal/Brightline has solved that problem !  This is not an option I can use at the moment since we do not yet have a Brightline station near my home but I think it was recently announced that a Brightline station will be added at Ft Pierce, which would be close enough to Port St Lucie to make it doable for us, eventually.  At any rate, for those who could take advantage of this new option, here is what I received via email.

Ride Brightline

And save 15% with code

ROYAL15

Royal Caribbean® has partnered with Brightline to make your boarding experience in Port Canaveral as seamless and stress-free as possible. Brightline is the only provider of modern, eco-friendly, intercity rail in America and right now you can save 15% on SMART fares when you use the code ROYAL15 at checkout.

Brightline Route Map

Select from 16 daily round trips with hourly departures between Miami and Orlando, with quick stops at West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale and Aventura. Start your vacay right and book your Brightline tickets now.

BOOK NOW
mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fimage.RoyalCaribb

We'll shuttle you to the ship

Port Canaveral is approximately 45 minutes away from the Orlando Brightline station. Make this transfer a breeze by booking a shuttle directly with Royal Caribbean. Call us at 866-562-7625 to book today.