Nassau private tour - Pirate Jeep Tours

DoomSlayer

• 1 month later...

After seeing a few reviews and chatting with them via e-mail and Facebook messenger, I felt comfortable enough to book a private tour with them for me and my wife.  I told them what I was interested in, and they are putting a custom itinerary together for us.  I will share how it goes once we experience it in April.

2 hours ago, Firefly said:

I looked at this tour last year but ended up just visiting the Pirate Museum. Interested to hear about your tour, we might consider the tour next time we are in Nassau. (We usually stay on the ship)

I'll put a calendar reminder on my phone to document the experience and report back.  Maybe I'll do a youtube video of the highlights.

• 2 months later...

Well, unfortunately I had to cancel this tour because of itinerary changes because of the Labadee / Haiti situation, which changed all of the port dates for our cruise.  I called Pirate Jeep Tours and tried to change dates based on my new schedule, but unfortunately I will be in Nassau on April 1, which is the Easter Monday holiday in the Bahamas and they are not operating tours that day.  The owner called me and refunded my money since I could not reschedule with them because they were closed.  They were super nice to me on the phone and I definitely will be trying them out on another cruise.