Allure Entertainment question

Jamie SC

We will be on Allure of the Seas for our second Cruise in February. On our first cruise I didn't notice that entertainment had been listed on the website until it was too late to make reservations. Everything was full.  Is there a certain number of days before the cruise that they list the entertainment for reservations? We are going in a large group this trip so I don't want to chance just waiting in line and hoping for seats.  If I know what day it's posting I can keep an eye out and be sure I get some reservations this time. Thanks!

As @AshleyDillo stated above the usual release is 30-45 days out. However that is not a rule and they can, and do, release reservation spots seemingly at random. It won’t be there one day and the next day it will be. That may be 60 days out for one sailing and 6 days out for the next sailing. You just have to check very regularly. Some of us who are planning control freaks check every 1-2 days for things to open up.

I have read - and it held true for our last cruise - that it is often at the beginning of the month prior to your cruise (i.e. if your cruise is February 18, start checking at the beginning of January). It most likely won't be the first day of that month, but within the first week. Just before they release the schedule, something will change on the entertainment screen, and then usually later that day or the next day, the reservations will be available. We last cruised in April, so this advice might be out of date.