Is classic soda + voom one device package being phased out? Can't find it 4+ months ahead ...

cocoyang

• cocoyang changed the title to Is classic soda + voom one device package being phased out? Can't find it 4+ months ahead ...

I have not seen it for a while now in the cruise planner.  I assume it is a thing of the past.  Seems to have disappeared around the same time Starlink was brought to the ships.  Also, they have gotten rid of the internet tiers and only offer one package.  The old soda package / internet combo was using the slower tier internet (Surf only) which is no more.

I think with the roll out of Star Link they've changed a lot of things with VOOM.  Prior to Star Link they use to have VOOM surf and also VOOM surf & stream.  Now they just have VOOM surf & stream they've gotten rid of the VOOM surf only package. 

Also you are correct they have gotten rid of the bundle package where you could bundle any beverage package with an internet package to save a few bucks.  Now each package must be purchase separately.