RCL Ships Amplified and Dry Dock

Tonight in the live YouTube they talked about when a ship was Dry Docked.  @Matt told them they could Google and find it.  I was working on the computer anyway and did the Googling.  Now I just need all of your people that really know fix the ones I have wrong.  Then Matt and post it and keep it updated.  Or we can just keep it updated here as a RCL group.

image.thumb.png.e1a1c02f360358dbcda6d7f112e3fbcd.png 

Jewel of the Seas was "upgraded" in 2016  and the pub was changed to The Pit Stop bar.  Kind of a precursor to Playmakers.

"In 2016, the ship went into dry dock for a nip and tuck that gave it two new specialty restaurants, a new wine bar, an outdoor movie screen and also gave its staterooms some TLC.

The makeover didn't change the ship beyond all recognition, however. Its look is still quite classical. With the exception of the revolving bar in the Vortex nightclub and the racing theme of The Pit Stop bar, the ship doesn't really go in for gimmicks. Instead, it drops nautical hints throughout, with lots of dark wood, blue-hued fabrics and brass."