On-Board Mocktails

jce2

I wonder if the bartenders on board would know how to make a "virgin" mudslide.  I was thinking of buying my whole family a drink during sail-away but my son's wife is Mormon and doesnt drink. I know everyone would enjoy a mudslide so hopefully I can find a non-alcohol version for her.

50 minutes ago, jce2 said:

I wonder if the bartenders on board would know how to make a "virgin" mudslide.  I was thinking of buying my whole family a drink during sail-away but my son's wife is Mormon and doesnt drink. I know everyone would enjoy a mudslide so hopefully I can find a non-alcohol version for her.

They don't do a very good job with chocolate-based mochtails in my opinion. A Lava Flow might be a good option or a Labadoozie (virgin, of course).

8 hours ago, JLMoran said:

If I'm remembering right, isn't a mudslide Baileys and Kahlua? Virgin version would more or less be 2 oz of cream and 2 oz of coffee, shake vigorously? No chocolate involved there.

Sounds like iced coffee to me.....

The bartenders seem to have very little idea of mocktails in my experience. Apart from a virgin daiquiri, virgin lava-flow & virgin mojito you are pretty much out of luck. When I asked what virgin options they knew they came up with nothing.