Declining kid's menu at Jamie's...

Rakaia

My daughter (11) is a big fan of the menu at Jamie's. We took advantage of the sale yesterday and booked a lunch on our upcoming Anthem cruise in December.  I was only able to book her as a child through the reservation system...does this mean she's limited to the kid's menu? We were fine with paying full price for her so she could order whatever but that option wasn't available. She's done the kid's menu in the past there and been ok with that (as I shared some of my entree with her and the waitstaff didn't mind bringing her an adult appetizer) but she wants to order from the adult menu herself this time. Anyone had experience with this? 

On 10/26/2023 at 8:56 PM, 27th Lady said:

My daughter (aged 6) only orders from the adult menu in all venues on RC and over many ships  this has never been a problem for us. Hope she has fun! 

My daughter dislikes the kid's menu for the most part (says it is "boring"). She was cool with the kid's menu at Jamie's in the past (her pasta was great!) but has her eye on the chicken sandwich this time 😄 

She definitely will have fun...kid loves to cruise (and eat good food 😅)!