Check-in without group's Passport information?

Maggie M

8 minutes ago, Maggie M said:

I think it is possible to check your whole party in without having all their passport information?  Is this correct?  If so, can I do it through the app or do I have to use the website?

Thanks!

Use the App if the others are linked to your reservation.  My recollection is that my laptop (website) requires more information.

I checked in for our cruise on the app last week.  I was also able to check in my brother and sister-in-law.  I went ahead and put in our passport information in and then they can go back later and put in their information.  As crappy as the app can be, I think for checking in, the app is easier.  

• 1 month later...

I had to check-in on the website - I did so at midnight but the "ship time" on the app was only 11pm so I'm wondering if that's why I wasn't able to check in on the app. Had to put in all the passport info and a credit card but I was successful! Could only get an 11am check-in time which is fine but I'm wondering if the 10am/1030am time slots are no longer an option out of Tampa?  I can't imagine that they filled up in the 15 minutes it took me to complete the information...