Online Check-In Question

I have a question about Online Check-In...

I went in last week and went through all of the steps, including printing our SeaPasses.  I went in this morning to just verify that everything was done (we leave on Saturday), and my Online Check-In status was "In Progress".  All of the items showed complete, except for the printing.

I went back in and re-printed all of the SeaPasses.  When I check my status now, it says "Ready to Print" (or something along those lines).

Is there something I am forgetting to do/missing here....or is this just another example of RCI's quality web site?

Thanks

Here is another question....

I saw on the RCI Facebook page that somebody mentioned about signing your waivers (for Rock Climbing, Flowrider, etc.) online, prior to boarding.  I have looked all over my reservation for a link to do that and haven't found it. 

Am I missing something somewhere, or is this only available on certain ships?

Thanks

55 minutes ago, Buzzard05 said:

Here is another question....

I saw on the RCI Facebook page that somebody mentioned about signing your waivers (for Rock Climbing, Flowrider, etc.) online, prior to boarding.  I have looked all over my reservation for a link to do that and haven't found it. 

Am I missing something somewhere, or is this only available on certain ships?

Thanks

On the Count Down To Cruise page there is the On-Line Check In and Cruise Documentation. On board waivers can be found in both the check in section and documentation section.