No Deluxe Alcohol Package on Sampler Cruise!

Tambent

I am heading on a cruise in a couple of weeks, I contacted RC in regards to Alcohol Package, there was rumblings that it was not going to be offered. The response I received via messenger was that they are not offering Alcohol Packages on 2-3 night sailings. Now I do not drink, I am telling you now though  that this is not good for Aussies😆. I am hoping it is going to be like the Pizza situation. Or can someone offer me some advice as to how this decision can be overturned, please.

Yes I understand this, the whole reason that cruisers purchase the drink package, is so they can relax and not have to worry about a bill at the end of there relaxing holiday, which would of been more relaxing if they were not soo worried about how much every drink is costing. 

28 minutes ago, Tambent said:

I am heading on a cruise in a couple of weeks, I contacted RC in regards to Alcohol Package, there was rumblings that it was not going to be offered. The response I received via messenger was that they are not offering Alcohol Packages on 2-3 night sailings. Now I do not drink, I am telling you now though  that this is not good for Aussies😆. I am hoping it is going to be like the Pizza situation. Or can someone offer me some advice as to how this decision can be overturned, please.

The weekly 3-night Nassau/Perfect Day cruises will not be offering the drinks package?  (Not sure what a Sampler Cruise is)

On 10/22/2023 at 5:44 PM, Tambent said:

Yes I understand this, the whole reason that cruisers purchase the drink package, is so they can relax and not have to worry about a bill at the end of there relaxing holiday, which would of been more relaxing if they were not soo worried about how much every drink is costing. 

I am not persuaded by this reasoning. On any vacation one needs to be aware, just like driving a car. You can, on autopilot without much effort, assess conditions, note safety issues, count drinks, mind your valuables, track spending, chat with others, experience delightful activities, enjoy viewing your surroundings, etc. A cruise ship is not a bubble in which you immerse yourself without awareness. I find it easy to relax and still know what I am doing. As for packages, others have explained you can calculate likely cost of non-complementary drinks in advance in order to make a cruise planner choice. Short cruises have more limited options, to be sure.