App notworking

Balcony4U

On 10/21/2023 at 9:48 AM, Balcony4U said:

I am on Wonder this coming April. The App has the orange banner, "Sorry, we hit a snag...."

Everyone in my family is having the same issue. Anyone else run into this problem?

It shows the cruise, but will not let me do anything on the App.

Sailing about a month after you. 

Had this problem with only Wonder reservation for months. No one knows how to fix it so far. My agent told me that's it's on Royal Caribbean side. But there's no ETA and Royal hardly admits to it. 

So no app version or reinstall will fix anything... 

I hate going through the website. And even on the website, the calendar is blank. So planning is very hard. 

Hopefully, it will get fixed before the cruise. Since it's literally impossible being on the ship like that without the app and not able to check, change or reserve anything... 😔😕

• 1 month later...
On 10/21/2023 at 9:48 AM, Balcony4U said:

I am on Wonder this coming April. The App has the orange banner, "Sorry, we hit a snag...."

Everyone in my family is having the same issue. Anyone else run into this problem?

It shows the cruise, but will not let me do anything on the App.

Hi, any luck getting app working for this cruise?

My TA is no help.

Worried if everything is OK with reservation or why it's happening only with this cruise. Or maybe it's a problem with Wonder of the seas... 

Reinstallation as mentioned, seems to be the most common fix, sorry it hasn't worked  for you.

The Google App Store ratings are kind of generous IMO..... I believe  the latest iteration of it has turned it more into sales bloatware than a useful pre-cruise or onboard tool. I've  noticed it goes absolutely dead now within 7 days of your last cruise if you have nothing booked as well. Our points for last trip weren't  credited  but are correctly displayed on the website. 

1 minute ago, Geezer Of The Seas said:

Reinstallation as mentioned, seems to be the most common fix, sorry it hasn't worked  for you.

The Google App Store ratings are kind of generous IMO..... I believe  the latest iteration of it has turned it more into sales bloatware than a useful pre-cruise or onboard tool. I've  noticed it goes absolutely dead now within 7 days of your last cruise if you have nothing booked as well. Our points for last trip weren't  credited  but are correctly displayed on the website. 

This absolutely have nothing to do with any installation or reinstall. 

Issue is completely different. It's working perfectly for other reserved cruises.