Next Cruise Discount on Booking Celebrity Cruise?

Maggie M

Does anyone know if you can book a Celebrity cruise onboard a Royal Caribbean ship with the Next Cruise team?  We're looking at Bali and Thailand and RC doesn't have any options but Celebrity does and we're hoping to book on our next RC cruise if that's an option! Also does Celebrity give any discounts for RC Diamond status or would we just receive the benefits of diamond onboard Celebrity?  Thanks!

1 hour ago, Maggie M said:

Does anyone know if you can book a Celebrity cruise onboard a Royal Caribbean ship with the Next Cruise team?  We're looking at Bali and Thailand and RC doesn't have any options but Celebrity does and we're hoping to book on our next RC cruise if that's an option! Also does Celebrity give any discounts for RC Diamond status or would we just receive the benefits of diamond onboard Celebrity?  Thanks!

Yes...I booked a Celebrity while on the Allure last month. Celebrity upgrades stateroom based on status but frankly I don't recall the details. Before booking though I recommend you contact Celebrity and get your Captains Club number and status established.