Just Back from Wonder of the Seas - Top 3 / Bottom 3

chodnett

15 minutes ago, Floski said:

Come on, Suite Life Queen - grab hubby and the girls!!!   Just tell the school board that you have better things to do

I wish it worked like that with the school board lol. Give me 6 years and I can be like @WAAAYTOOO and go whenever! In fact, come join me on my “Hell To the Bell” cruise. It will be the September when I am totally free 😉

48 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

I wish it worked like that with the school board lol. Give me 6 years and I can be like @WAAAYTOOO and go whenever! In fact, come join me on my “Hell To the Bell” cruise. It will be the September when I am totally free 😉

If only.

Living in Charleston; September is big hurricane season and if one visits, I need to be home just in case.

Besides, I am totally unworthy of sailing with you all until I do a suite sailing!!!   😄 

11 hours ago, Floski said:

Living in Charleston; September is big hurricane season and if one visits, I need to be home just in case.

Besides, I am totally unworthy of sailing with you all until I do a suite sailing!!!   😄 

Nonsense! If ever we sail together, we will always make room for you!

And yes, I forgot about where you are and hurricane season. No problem, you'll find me sailing in all the low seasons in about 6 years, we'll just have to pick another month!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2023 at 2:42 PM, Mike n Ky said:

The best thing in the WJ on Wonder is the kids desert section...they had chocolate covered chocolate chip cookies that were awesome. You either have to be limber to get down low or wait for a kid to help you.

Found these heavenly morsels on first foray into WJ after returning from St Thomas early. Unfortunately they were already out when we returned the next day after coming in from St. Maarten.  Chocolate covered cake balls were an EASY substitute though. 

On 10/6/2023 at 4:49 AM, chodnett said:

Hey Cheryl!

There is no Broadway show on Wonder. Plenty of other great entertainment. The Aqua show, InTense, is second only to Aqua80s IMO.

As for your other question, I’m not sure if you really meant Thyme or Theme. There was no Thyme night. There was an 80s theme night!

I think the Effectors II show to be as great as the Broadway shows on other ships.  I didn't think I would say that before I saw it but, WOW.