Favorite Mocktails

RCARD

What's your favorite mocktail?

On our last cruise my wife ventured away from her usually virgin Pina Colada to a NOjito (yup a virgin mojito - extra mint & lime) and then the Hooked bartender added blueberry and for the remainder of our cruise her order was set - -  Blueberry Nojito.

Just curious what others may have found.  I'm a basic beer/pretzel or wine/cheese guy so I can't contribute

Ask a bartender if he minds throwing a banana (which you need to bring him from the WJ) into a strawberry daiquiri. My wife does this (with or without the alcohol).

They usually don't mind and she often winds up with 2 drinks b/c the banana adds so much volume that they just give her the extra.

2 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

Ask a bartender if he minds throwing a banana (which you need to bring him from the WJ) into a strawberry daiquiri. My wife does this (with or without the alcohol).

They usually don't mind and she often winds up with 2 drinks b/c the banana adds so much volume that they just give her the extra.

Great idea!