Club Royale Offers - No itinerary lists

Oli

So I’ve noticed a few small tweaks to the club royale offers website in the last few months, namely the ability to look up available itineraries for a specific code offer or cert code.

However, it never works for me. After what seems a drought of offers recently, for me anyway, I now have some loaded but have no way it seems of seeing what itineraries are available. The link which used to be once present next to the offer no longer ever seems to appear.

Has anyone else managed to view itineraries or have a successful work around?

I just want to browse what’s being offered and don’t want lengthy phone calls to Club Royale in order to find out.

When I check mine I've noticed if there's no itinerary button next to it there's usually a "sailings between xx/xx/2023 and xx/xx/2024" comment next to it. 

When I click on the button next to an offer if I close out of it I have to refresh the page before clicking on a different offer or it won't show me the itineraries attached to that offer. It also won't show me itineraries for offers that have expired. I hope this helps. 

I've always been able to see and click on the link for "View itineraries" for both my wife and myself.....until the last offer. I was able to see and click on it in my account but even though it says for "select sailings" there is no view itinerary option on my wife's account. What's more bizarre is that it was for 2 itineraries one on September 24 and the other October 1, 2023 and we just got the offer last week. Not really much time to plan for a cruise! 

Just now, Mturk said:

I've always been able to see and click on the link for "View itineraries" for both my wife and myself.....until the last offer. I was able to see and click on it in my account but even though it says for "select sailings" there is no view itinerary option on my wife's account. What's more bizarre is that it was for 2 itineraries one on September 24 and the other October 1, 2023 and we just got the offer last week. Not really much time to plan for a cruise! 

Update

Of course right after my last post I went to check my wife's account and there now appears the link! At least her offers are for January 2024.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Thom Cruise said:

Is there any change planned to the current list, as at the moment it lists 16 cruises from Israel from Oct 23 to Oct 24 but I don't think these are now planned to operate? 

Are you looking at the NOvember list?  I know they did not fix the October list-they don't update the lists like that.  If November list was not updated I imiagine the December list will be.

On 11/5/2023 at 3:53 PM, Thom Cruise said:

How often are lists updated? 

The instant certificate lists are updated monthly,however the list you have for the sailing you were on stays the same.
In other words the November list of sailings will not match the October list and if you earned an instant certificate in October you cannot select a sailing off of the November list.

Also be aware:  Supposedly now if you begin your trip in one month and end it in the next month your certificate would be from the next month (when the sailing ends)

If you have offers that do not list an itinerary you can log in and do a mock booking. In the list of the filters at the top there should be a button that states "My Offers". If you click that it will filter the list to only those in the offer.

image.thumb.png.5bd9f610fcb92a40ed1e746bf5fc22ec.png

If you have multiple offers it will list them as below:

image.thumb.png.fe00dde1039b461b532e565ad7861e57.png

•  

Uploaded Images