HELP No longer shows my cruise booked

I've had my cruise booked for months now. We are 32 days from sailing. It shows up in my royal app, shows all my reservations for shows, so on. But I just looked online on my desktop, and it says I have zero up coming cruises. What happened!? I'm freaking out! It's wonder of the seas on Oct 22nd. Did we get booted? I've not been contacted by royal over it. I'm literally freaking out. Please tell me it's IT issues and happens all the time and the booking will come back soon. I'm worried they over booked and we aren't going anymore (ive heard rumors of this happening on past cruises). Thanks so much

Screenshot_20230920_114534_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20230920_114419_Royal.jpg

As we speak, I have 3 upcoming cruises on the books. They've been displayed accurately for quite some time.   Two days ago, it also said we have zero cruises booked.  Today it shows we have three.  Royals apps and sites are complex and busy.  Sometimes when they're behind the scenes tweaking stuff, (read: making it more difficult and confusing),  information temporarily disappears.   In the end it has always re-appeared. 😎

Let me add... I always print any and all itineraries, contracts and agreements.😎