Hump balconies Liberty of the Seas - noise issues?

SLM

Hi all yet again, You all are fantastically helpful. Getting ready to book on the Liberty of the Seas, and #8638 seems to be still open. This is the center hump balcony, and I am planning on spending a lot of time on the balcony, so the idea of being out as far as possible with the best possible view seems lovely.  I've been reading up on noise, and it seems that while Centrum and foot traffic noise is an issue for hump balconies on Radiance class ships, for some reason, it is not an issue on Freedom class ships. 

Can you all share your experiences regarding whether or not someone in this room (or similar) can hear a lot of noise drifting up from the Centrum through the elevator corridor, and also if you can hear a lot of noise from people going to and from the elevator?

Also, on the balcony, do you hear a lot of the churn/engine noise from the aft of the ship? 

Thanks so much.

Well for one the class of ship Liberty is, Freedom, has a promenade and not a centrum. The layout will be different and not being on deck 5 or 6, the noise level should be fairly contained. I also want to say what constitutes noise differs vastly from person to person. I mostly sail aft and have not heard any engine noise. But it has been on amped Freedom class ships like Nav and Freedom. Maybe because Liberty hasn't been amped the noise level will feel different. I have also been by elevators and heard nothing. While other times I have heard all the conversations of my neighbors on high decks and low ones. 

We have sailed on Liberty twice, 2019 and 2022, and have had a 'hump' balcony room and also a JS. The location of your cabin will get some noise from the hallway since you are near the elevators but we have never had an issue with that. As for engine noises? Never heard any over the sound of the waves.

We have enjoyed LOS when we have sailed her. It is a more intimate experience than the Oasis class ships.

was on the hump of navigator in deck 8 very near to the elevators a couple years ago and had zero noise issues.  

(yes, navigator is voyager class but voyager and freedom are nearly identical, freedom just longer.  in today's marketing freedom class might well have been called voyager ultra)