Internet User Question

I do not know why I can't wrap my head around this....   If I purchase the internet package, and I select multiple devices (2 for example) can my wife use her phone as a "device" or does she have to purchase the package as well?

Just not sure how it works... Haven't cruised in a looooong time

Thanks in advance

C&M

3 minutes ago, Chris and Mel said:

I do not know why I can't wrap my head around this....   If I purchase the internet package, and I select multiple devices (2 for example) can my wife use her phone as a "device" or does she have to purchase the package as well?

Just not sure how it works... Haven't cruised in a looooong time

Thanks in advance

C&M

Yes- so if you buy the package under your name, and add two devices- you can both log into your own device. You will just share the same log in info,which shouldn't be an issue if its just the two of you, and just the two devices. 

• 2 months later...

A WiFi package is sort of like purchasing a WiFi login. You can use the login password you create on pretty much any WiFi device…smartphone, iPad, laptop…computer at the RC Online venue.

Purchasing one ‘device’ means you can have one device logged in at a time. Purchasing two means you can create two passwords and have two devices logged in at a time.

Whenever you log in to another device when your limit is reached, you will be prompted to ‘switch devices’ and doing so will knock one of the others offline.

For me…I have one device WiFi. I switch between my phone and iPad as needed.