Suite Lounge on Wonder

Shay

The last time I had suite lounge access, was in early 2022, when capacity was very low. During that time on Anthem, there was an abundance of bottled water and canned sodas available take with us to dinner and back to the room. We had the refreshment package so we didn’t really indulge like others, but nonetheless it was available. 

We are sailing on Wonder in a few weeks and we’ll have suite lounge access again. Will the lounge be open daily 11-11? During those hours, can we grab bottled water and canned sodas? Or will we be limited to the cocktail hour? I’m trying to decide whether or not to order bottled water and get the refreshment package. We are also Diamond.

Thanks 

24 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Whether or not the lounge will have cans of Coke is unknown.  Sometimes they do, sometimes they don’t.  You’ll just have to see when you get there.  Often I have seen them pour coke from a big plastic bottle.  It just depends on how they have the bars set up.

I hope not, I hate fountain soda lol 

2 hours ago, Shay said:

We are sailing on Wonder in a few weeks and we’ll have suite lounge access again. Will the lounge be open daily 11-11? During those hours, can we grab bottled water and canned sodas? Or will we be limited to the cocktail hour? I’m trying to decide whether or not to order bottled water and get the refreshment package. We are also Diamond.

Yes to all of the above. The suite lounge on Wonder is gorgeous!