Soda Drinks Package

NicFin

I’m just trying to confirm that I can take onboard in my carry on - 12 x 450mL Pepsi Max plastic bottles. Do they need to be in the box or can they be loose? Trying to weigh up whether it’s worth buying the soda drinks package or whether I can get away with bringing some of these on board instead. 

IMG_3814.jpeg

2 hours ago, NicFin said:

I’m just trying to confirm that I can take onboard in my carry on - 12 x 450mL Pepsi Max plastic bottles. Do they need to be in the box or can they be loose? Trying to weigh up whether it’s worth buying the soda drinks package or whether I can get away with bringing some of these on board instead. 

IMG_3814.jpeg

Get the package. You don't want to run back and forth to your cabin every time you want a drink. 

19 minutes ago, NicFin said:

Thanks for the input. I was trying to get confirmation that I can take these onboard so I can make an informed decision. Thanks 

They can be bottles or cans under 17oz, up to 12 for each stateroom. There is no Pepsi on Royal and these are 15oz so you will be fine.

You can definitely take them on board but only one box so I would also suggest weighing how often you expect to drink them to see if it's worth it for you. If you'll finish them in 2 days of a 7 day...might be a good idea to bring a box on (since as Ampurp said there's no pepsi on Royal) but also get the soda package to offset when you run out or don't have a bottle of pepsi on your person

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Sealegs said:

I have the non-alcoholic refreshment package but I also envision keeping some soda in the room fridge for vegging out on the balcony. Is it possible to get a few bottles or cans using the plan to bring back to the room and put in the room fridge? 

Yes, shouldn’t be a problem