xSAILEDx Allure of the Seas, Sept 3 - 9, 2023 Seeking someone ordained to vow renewal

Hello,

My wife and I are going on the Allure of the Seas out of Galveston, TX on 9/3/2023 for our wedding anniversary. I would like to surprise her with a vow renewal ceremony. Is there anyone who will be travelling on this cruise who is ordained or is willing to become ordained online if able to assist. Please contact if interested.

Thank you,

• SpeedNoodles changed the title to Allure of the Seas, Sept 3 - 9, 2023 Seeking someone ordained to vow renewal
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, Mike n Ky said:

Not ordained but will be on Allure during this cruise. Have you checked with RC to see if the captain or one of the officers is able to do this? I do believe they can perform ceremonies at sea. At least on the Love Boat 50 years ago they did.

A ship's Master can and does perform marriage ceremonies.  That very question was asked recently at one of the Top Tier events.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We will be returning to Galveston on Allure 9/10...I can reserve a SUV limo and the price is the same for 4 as it is for 2. We will be leaving from the cruise port asap after the doors open hoping to get picked up at 8am. If you would like to ride share to Hobby let me know. Cost without tip should be $60 per couple.

• 2 weeks later...

We had fun. Oasis-class ships are impressive. Food was great, shows were great.

Getting on and off the ship was super-smooth. There was a line when we disembarked, but nothing horrible. 

I will likely not book another Labor Day cruise for a while as the weather was quite warm. Next year we're sailing in January and November.

On 9/11/2023 at 2:59 PM, Cakemeister said:

We had fun. Oasis-class ships are impressive. Food was great, shows were great.

Getting on and off the ship was super-smooth. There was a line when we disembarked, but nothing horrible. 

I will likely not book another Labor Day cruise for a while as the weather was quite warm. Next year we're sailing in January and November.

We were also on this sailing and since we have cruised this itinerary before we knew it would be HOT and humid. However, it seemed like we never had a nice breeze while in the ports. 

All in all it was a great cruise, lots of good interactions with the crew, the shows were excellent and my wife came home with 2 ducks!

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Allure of the Seas, Sept 3 - 9, 2023 Seeking someone ordained to vow renewal