Anyone familiar with MSC

Marga

I am trying to help my elderly aunt book a cruise for 14 people with MSC. 

Some questions I can't help her with since I am not familiar with MSC. 

I posted the questions on CruiseCritic MSC forum but got hardly any good results. 

Anybody here that could help with these questions? 

I just booked my first non-RC cruise and it is with MSC, so I know some general stuff about the ship and whatnot... but probably can't help much with booking a big group. I actually called to book mine because I wanted a few questions answered before I pulled the trigger. 

2 hours ago, Biaggio said:

Booking for 14 people I’d suggest a veteran travel agent who specializes in cruises. 

Even booking on Royal I'd use an agent. 

My wife is going with her sister and a dozen or so of their friends for a 3-night cruise on Liberty next January.  Easy peasy to book...until it isn't.  Our travel agent has been wonderful helping all of them get their cabins and gives all of them a piece of mind in the fact that they have an advocate in their corner if something goes wrong.

We have two MSC cruises booked for 2024, but both are just the two of us in one cabin, so we didn't learn anything earth shattering.  They will match your Crown and Anchor to one of their loyalty statuses. C&A Diamond equaled MSC Gold.