Uber/Lyft from Embassy Suites Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral

1 hour ago, Dave and Anne said:

Thank you all for the feedback.  One more question, for 2 people with luggage, what size car would be appropriate to choose?

I would say that depends how much luggage the 2 people are carrying. A regular Uber/lyft is usually the size of a normal sedan. XL is an SUV. For Hubby and I (no kids), we travel with one large 29 inch roller, and two 21 inch rollers. We can fit into a regular Uber/Lyft. With the kids we always have to get XL.

11 hours ago, Dave and Anne said:

Thank you all for the feedback.  One more question, for 2 people with luggage, what size car would be appropriate to choose?

Mr. SpeedNoodles and I travel with two large suitcases plus another bag each (like duffle or backpack sized) and we have yet to find a regular Lyft/Uber that could not accommodate everything (and some of those cars LOOKED small).

Keep in mind that many of the drivers know you have luggage so trunks should be empty. I say regular fits 2-3 with luggage but they sometimes lie about the XL options. A couple of years ago we were 5, we did the XL for 6 pax, and they sent us a one that held 5. They said the driver accepted the ride but was driving his smaller truck, it was a hassle. But with two people and possibly 4 bags, the standard will be fine.