xSAILEDx IOTS - Nov 2 - 6, 2023 - changes?

The Independence cruise for Nov 2 - 6 changed itineraries (we were notified a month ago).   Does anyone know why excursions are not showing up in the cruise planner?  We have a cruise in Jan '24, and many excursions are showing up for that one.   This IOTS Nov cruise is going to the old standbys CocoCay and Nassau, so the excursions should almost be boilerplate (esp the CocoCay day).  

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry!  I didn't see this!   No - when we originally booked, the ship was going to the Dominican Republic, with two at sea days (which we wanted).  Then we were notified that sailing was "canceled" and a new itinerary was taking its place (the CocoCay/Nassau route).  We chose to stay with it, though we were disappointed at the change.

• 4 weeks later...

ROLL CALL!! First time cruiser here and im so stoked. itll be my 30th bday so i decided to treat myself to something new.let me know of some good hangout spots around the ship, cant wait to have a blast and meet some new people. CHEERS!!

Edited by SpeedNoodles
Added year to sailing date.

• SpeedNoodles changed the title to Independence of the Seas, Nov 2-6, 2023 - Nassau/Perfect Day
52 minutes ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

Happy 30th!  We will be boarding as you disembark!  Hope you have a great birthday cruise.  Our first time on Independence so not too sure of hangout places but typically any place along the promenade is enjoyable.  Enjoy!!

11-6 will be our first time on Indy, too.  One of the few ships I've never been on....but we are on her 3 times in November !  LOL

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2023 at 9:40 PM, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

Hi just doing some Indy roll call readings!  I’m on the Nov 6 cruise to Labadee with a sea day before and after it.  @PRMLVM that’s too bad your original itinerary changed…hope you have awesome weather for your new stops and get to relax and enjoy!

aaaaahhhh I'm so envious!  I've never been to Labadee and I looooove sea days.  Enjoy!   I wonder why they changed just THIS itinerary.

3 minutes ago, PRMLVM said:

aaaaahhhh I'm so envious!  I've never been to Labadee and I looooove sea days.  Enjoy!   I wonder why they changed just THIS itinerary.

Lol well, nothing’s set in stone until we actually sail but I do hope ours keeps the Labadee port.  Excitement is building at this point!

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx IOTS - Nov 2 - 6, 2023 - changes?