Arcade question...

Nicki

5 hours ago, Nicki said:

Hi all, 

Will the prepaid Arcade credit work in Playmakers too, or just in the Arcade? Trying to get a gage for how much my kiddos will actually spend (time and money wise) in the Arcade vs playing games in the kids club. 

The games in playmakers (the old school video games)  are free. There may be a few right outside like basketball and foosball and I think the credits work there. Just remember the credits are just that..a credit to the seapass card,once they use the arcade credits,they can continue to swipe and it will keep adding to your bill at the end of the trip. 

The arcade credit worked great for my kids (14 and 9 yr old).  I loaded $100 on each sea pass.  Told them to spend no more than $25 a day.  We had shore excursions for 2 of the 7 days of our cruise.  They would leave the room each day after lunch and spend 30 to 45 minutes at the arcade, play some ping pong, grab some pizza, walk around, and come back a couple hours later.  This gave us much needed time away from the kids.  Our last two RCCL cruises had arcade games that were all fully functional.  I say its a good thing.

• 8 months later...
  • What is/are the arcades like on Harmony? Size, location, games available?
  • How do young-at-heart adults feel about them? I am an adult who loves going to Dave & Busters and playing arcade games for a while and I always look longingly at the arcades but walk away knowing I don't have any credits. Was thinking of getting a small pre-cruise package so I can finally say I did it.
  • Is $25 a good enough amount to play for a bit on one day? Too much? Too little?