Check-In Details

Hi - our check in date is April 18. We str in Eastern time zone, but we’re cruising from Seattle. So does check-in open at midnight Eastern, or midnight Pacific (3am our time)?

Also, what documents should I have ready and available?

Can I skip entering details and just pick an arrival time, then go back (not at 3am) and complete the rest of check-in?

Has anyone found benefit to using website vs app? We did Disney last year and we had to go back and forth because everything kept timing out.

Any other tips are greatly welcome 🙂

Thanks in advance!

You will want to check in at midnight in Seattle's time zone (pacific I believe).  If you use the app on your phone, you can just choose your check in time and save it.  If you use the website, you need to put in your passport or birth certificate information to complete the check in process. 

Last year, I tried to check in using the app at 12:01 EST (my cruise was leaving Baltimore) and the app was not updated to take check-ins.  I went over to my laptop and used the website to check in.  I know a couple of other folks had that problem too so if you notice you can't check in on the app, try going through the website. 

I booked a cruise on the day check-in opened and was able to get the earliest time. So, it's possible to wake up at a normal time and still be okay.........besides this is just the check-in time. There have been a lot of instances where I had a 10:30am check-in but didn't board until after 11 and people with 11am check-ins were also boarding with me.