Which ship from Florida for late August?

Joe01

We are looking to take a cruise in the last week of August. We're wanting to do a ship from Florida but I'm not really sure what is the best option.

We've done Oasis Class predominantly for years now but would be interested in something different. But I'm not blown away by the choices in Florida. The ships that are of most interest (Mariner & Freedom) are both on shorter itineraries which sucks. Granted, Mariner is a 6 nighter but would be better if it were 7 given I'd be flying out from Scotland. Frustrating that this is the summer when Symphony is in Europe, if she was still in Miami, she'd be the obvious choice. Adventure has a good price and is a 7 nighter, but I've heard negative reviews about her and she isn't AMPed.

We're Playmakers fans but it's not a dealbreaker. Any idea?

We were on the Adventure for a late August,2022 cruise and really enjoyed it.  We're doing an almost identical cruise this year on the Grandeur of the Seas.  The Lady Grandeur is the smallest and oldest ship of the line.  Probably not the best if you have children who want all the entertainment and toys.  However we go for the ocean and the cruise so the Lady G is perfect for us.  Good luck no matter which ship you choose.

Bill