Eating at an Oasis class Windjammer

mike2608

6 hours ago, mike2608 said:

Does the food variety decrease if you show up at the windjammer later than earlier? Example: showing up at 10 AM instead of 7 AM for breakfast.

I ate breakfast at 730, 9 and 10 last week....it was all the same quality and selection each time. 

On Enchantment they would close one side and shift all the food to the other while they prepped for lunch.  Some of that food was not in/on a heat source.  I imagine it went cold fairly fast.  I"m a "late to breafast" kind of gal and I've never seen any of the stations totally empty.  That was my experience, your experience may vary.
Oh, on Symphony they closed the omelet station 30 minutes before the close of breakfast, no sign for that, very disappoiinting.

8 hours ago, BennyandBo said:

The later you go the more people have touched the food and has had there breath on it. Earlier is fresher in my mind in multiple ways. LOL.

I guess being first there when it opens would alleviate that.  They are constantly changing out pans with fresh food or to replenish. I do get the concern of who all has touched the serving spoons though.