Allure-1st day lunch

hkdiaz

When are you sailing? I can see restaurants and times listed in the app already for my Allure sailing in April:

Day 1:

Giovanni's 12-1:30pm
Johnny Rockets "Snacks"?? 11:30am-9pm
Park Cafe 11am-5pm
Sabor 12-9pm
Solarium Bistro 12pm-3pm
Sorrento's Pizza 11:30am-2am
Windjammer 11:30am-3:30pm
Wipe Out Cafe 12pm-6pm
Cafe Promenade all day
Cups and Scoops 11:30am-10pm
Soft Serve Ice Cream 11:30am-6pm
Boardwalk Dog House 11:30am-6pm
Vitality Spa Cafe 11am-7pm

(you may not consider all of these "lunch" but you never know...)

None of the lunch options on my Allure cruise show any availability for  reservations on day 1.  The option never showed up when each venue was added so I am fairly confident that they are not just sold out.  Are reservations for lunch on embarkation day only available to be made once onboard? 

14 hours ago, AshleeL said:

None of the lunch options on my Allure cruise show any availability for  reservations on day 1.  The option never showed up when each venue was added so I am fairly confident that they are not just sold out.  Are reservations for lunch on embarkation day only available to be made once onboard? 

Unless they have some pre-cruise purchase options yes. 

16 hours ago, AshleeL said:

Correct, embarkation day lunch at specialty dining is first come, first served.

1 hour ago, Tom Anderson said:

On Allure - Are all specialty restaurants closed on port days for dinner? I'm confused about when they're open for lunch and dinner during the cruise...

Looks like they are all open for dinner, every day of the cruise. They are not open for lunch when in port, but they are during sea days. Seems to be some variation, or maybe just certain restaurants, open on embarkation day for lunch.

On a different note, does anyone know anything about Chops Breakfast? I have breakfast times listed for Chops in my app. 

2 hours ago, jbrinkm said:

Looks like they are all open for dinner, every day of the cruise. They are not open for lunch when in port, but they are during sea days. Seems to be some variation, or maybe just certain restaurants, open on embarkation day for lunch.

On a different note, does anyone know anything about Chops Breakfast? I have breakfast times listed for Chops in my app. 

I believe the Chops breakfast is for pinnacles.