Vision of the Seas Los Angeles port schedule

Vision of the seas was listed on Los Angeles port cruise schedule for 1 day in November 2018, so i sent a email to Mr. Goldstein asking him if he had any news to share. Here is Royal Response

Dear Mr. 

Thank you for contacting the executive offices of Royal Caribbean International. We received your email to Mr. Goldstein and I am responding on his behalf.

We are still in the process of finalizing the 2018-19 planning for Royal Caribbean. We do not comment on specific berthing reflected on individual port web sites. Please note that often times multiple programs are requested for during the itinerary planning process but are not official, nor necessarily indicative of the ship being considered, until we open for sale.  Final details will be available soon.

Thank you for writing to us, Mr. 

Cordially,

On 4/28/2017 at 5:55 AM, WAAAYTOOO said:

What a bunch of double talk !  That guy must be a Democrat !  Sorry...couldn't resist.

14 hours ago, fmanke said:

That would surely be the case if they were sailing out of San Francisco! :10_wink:

You two are my new best friends :8_laughing: