tdcackler

Adventure of the Seas Refurbishment Q1 2018

The carpet is the same as we had in our 1 BR ATS on Allure a few years back.  They must have a TON of it in the warehouse !!

Do you have an aft JS ?  I thought I could see the aft support structural steel off your balcony.  That's my ONLY complaint about the aft balconies on the NAV and Freedom classes.

Have a WONDERFUL cruise !!

16 minutes ago, ericaofamerica said:

Thanks for sharing these pictures! The room looks amazing. 

Does anyone know if all the staterooms were being refurbished?  I guess it would seem silly if they only upgraded a few cabins, but ya never know! 

I’ve heard from other passengers on board that not all rooms were redone.  Can’t get a handle on which ones “made the cut.”

10 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

The carpet is the same as we had in our 1 BR ATS on Allure a few years back.  They must have a TON of it in the warehouse !!

Do you have an aft JS ?  I thought I could see the aft support structural steel off your balcony.  That's my ONLY complaint about the aft balconies on the NAV and Freedom classes.

Have a WONDERFUL cruise !!

Thank you!  Yes we have a full aft JS.  We love them with or without the structure.  😉

6 minutes ago, wrh2016 said:

I’ve heard from other passengers on board that not all rooms were redone.  Can’t get a handle on which ones “made the cut.”

Aw, man! I was hoping for a refurbished room when I heard they were making some upgrades. I have an inside promenade room on the Adventure in May

20 minutes ago, Beyond Vertical said:

The original release referred  to only the Suites receiving updates.

Do the pool loungers look new?

Yes. All the loungers do look new. Some are the traditional blue, while others are a red stripe.   

1 minute ago, twangster said:

No hot rocks at Izumi, just sushi.  Bummer.  

Lost a bar and gained a specialty restaurant I won't use (not a sushi fan).

No complaints from me! I love sushi and I would have been drinking at the pub rather than the sports bar anyway.

1 hour ago, Beyond Vertical said:

The original release referred  to only the Suites receiving updates.

Do the pool loungers look new?

Why??? Why wouldn't they replace all carpet and update all rooms? 20 year old decor and carpet? I totally thought all the rooms were being done. So now I am going to scramble to book that pano room. 

I hope there is a mistake in the dates I have read here for relocation I have a cruise booked on her for NOV 24 2018 for eight days southern not 2019 I better check it says from ft Lauderdale I was told she will be doing the north east and Canada for the summer and returning to Ft Lauderdale her home port just before my cruise