Port Arrival Times

I've found that if you look it up as a "new" cruise, you get this info after you pick the cruise from the search page--

7 Night Bahamas & Perfect Day Cruise

Back to search results

Leaving from Cape Liberty, New Jersey

onboard Anthem of the Seas

Mar 12, 2023Mar 19, 2023

Change date

Day

Port

Cape Liberty, New Jersey

Departs At 3:00 PM

Cruising

Day At Sea

ORLANDO (PORT CANAVERAL), FL

From 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Nassau, Bahamas

From 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Perfect Day at CocoCay, Bahamas

From 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

6 - 7

Cruising

Day At Sea

Cape Liberty, New Jersey

Arrives At 6:00 AM

3 hours ago, ScottD said:

Your email invoice or the travel documents they send you after you do the online check in also has it (if you're that close to sailing)

Unfortunately for the cruise we need the info we are not that close...Trying to book a third-party excursion.  We have the times in our original booking and invoice, but we all know how things can and will change is a year.  We also checked the website that you can see all the ships in a port on a given day...It's different then the invoice.  We have requested the port times from Royal, but we know we have seen it before on the app or the cruise planner.

We're less than 2 weeks out and now if you select "Daily Planner" in the app, then select the day you're looking at and scroll down, it will show "Ship's arrival in XXX," "Last tender," "All aboard," etc. But I don't think it's available before a few weeks out, unfortunately. It does seem silly that it wouldn't be available elsewhere but the only other place I've seen it in advance is on the booking invoice which shows both arrival and departure times for ports. I hope this helps. Enjoy your cruise!

2 hours ago, jbrinkm said:

It seems like a no-brainer, right? That you should be able to see port times somewhere easy and convenient? I had this same question (thread below), for the same reason, and someone on there said they have also seen it in the planner before and maybe it is a glitch now.

Agree it should be a no-brainer but we also know how capable Royal’s IT department is.  We still haven’t got a reply back from Royal