Check In on APP

Yo2slick

25 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Wellness check is the same as the regular check in. All they do is ask "has anything changed since you filled out the questionnaire?"

You can use the same credit card for each guest, but you have to explicitly set it for each guest. That allows those who want to use different cards to do so.

So if I understand this correctly, if my son used his seapass to buy something that charge would go directly to the card he has on file?  

35 minutes ago, Yo2slick said:

So if I understand this correctly, if my son used his seapass to buy something that charge would go directly to the card he has on file?  

It will charge your onboard account, and once the sailing is over, it will bill your credit card. 

36 minutes ago, Yo2slick said:

During Check-in if you use the same CC for all guests, anything charged on the ship will be billed to that CC. 

If you use different CC's for each guest checked in, charges to the individual seapass card will go the the appropriate CC associated with each guest. 

12 minutes ago, vanelli56 said:

During Check-in if you use the same CC for all guests, anything charged on the ship will be billed to that CC. 

If you use different CC's for each guest checked in, charges to the individual seapass card will go the the appropriate CC associated with each guest. 

That's what I was looking for right there.  My wife and I just use one card but our kids are cruising with us and I didn't realize it would separate those charges.  Being that they are adults now that will make life easier.  Thank you! 

12 minutes ago, Yo2slick said:

That's what I was looking for right there.  My wife and I just use one card but our kids are cruising with us and I didn't realize it would separate those charges.  Being that they are adults now that will make life easier.  Thank you! 

Not a problem. Yep, just have your adult children load their CC's during the online/app check-in. 

Typically the people at the port checking your docs will verify the last 4 digits on the cards used for your onboard accounts. (typically) lol.