Cruise planner deductions/savings

mike2608

Regarding the savings I received thru RC- Voom and streaming 40% off, Refreshment Package 40% off, and Dinner Package(Chops plus one)35% off. Has anyone seen a larger savings than these. On Symphony OTS in late February 2023. I am pretty happy with these savings, but if there is a larger % drop, that would be great. Happy Cruising and a Merry Christmas.

I think most will tell you that the percentages are not truly relevant as the base prices seem to switch up quite a bit. What are the actual price offerings you've got? I've got refreshment at 19.99 and Surf/Stream at 13.99 each for 2 of us for an upcoming cruise as an example - I think those are -ok-, but I'd love to see the refreshment back down to 17.99.  

WARNING: Sometimes you will see a bigger discount but you may not be aware that RC had just raised their prices. So the new price could be the same or higher than what you originally booked the service at.  Your discounts look decent. The only bigger discount I found was when the soda package was combined with the WiFi packakge. 

So, keep watching the prices, not the discount.  Don't forget that most of the prices do not include the gratitudes or taxes on the displayed price.  Those are added right before you add your CC number for purchase. 

Don't bother with percentage off.

The best "sales" are around "holidays," but it does look like the Black Friday sales were the cheapest. I got water, UDP, Internet and other drinks packages at the lowest rates I have seen since pre-pandemic. You sail in Feb, there will be at least 2 more sales before then but the prices are dealing with inflation and other issues, so any sale may not look like a sale.