Cococay Beach Club - Towels / Lunch

Vlad

Guys does anyone know more about the towels situation there. 

I know 1 towel is already given for each person on the chair or bed. 

But can you ask for more? 

2 per person? 

Also, lunch must be reserved. 

That's only done when you arrive in the morning or maybe you can schedule time on the ship or app? 

Every time I have been there they don’t keep track of how many towels you use.  There is a small hut where you can go and get however many you like. You should definitely schedule your lunch reservation the first day of your cruise to get a good time. There will be information in your cabin on the number to call. 

They have nice towels laid across the beach chairs when you arrive.  If you want more, they will get them for you.

You can't schedule lunch until you arrive at the Beach Club.  We didn't have an issue, but it will fill up at the prime time slots.  I    would recommend booking the lunch reservation as soon as you arrive.  We were there this summer and will be back in February.  Great place, vibe, pool, service and food.  Enjoy!

15 minutes ago, Shari3 said:

Every time I have been there they don’t keep track of how many towels you use.  There is a small hut where you can go and get however many you like. You should definitely schedule your lunch reservation the first day of your cruise to get a good time. There will be information in your cabin on the number to call. 

Shari3 might be right on scheduling lunch once get onboard.  We weren't able to on our cruise until we got to the Club.  I    would check right away when you board on the first day of the cruise.

23 minutes ago, CharmMicah68 said:

You can't schedule lunch until you arrive at the Beach Club.

Unless this has changed since August, you can absolutely make your reservations in advance.  There was a letter in our cabin with our shore excursion information on day 1 with the extension to call to set up our lunch reservation.  I would suggest calling sooner rather than later if you want to eat during the more popular time slots.

14 minutes ago, USCG Teacher said:

Unless this has changes since August, you can absolutely make your reservations in advance.  There was a letter in our cabin with our shore excursion information on day 1 with the extension to call to set up our lunch reservation.  I would suggest calling sooner rather than later if you want to eat during the more popular time slots.

Thanks, 

If I remember correctly excursions tickets usually right when you come inside your cabin? 

When I went to the beach club in September an excursion ticket was not needed. They could just looked you up on pad when you came in since they were connected to ship network.

Also, if you happen to be in a suite the concierge email before the cruise asked if you were going to beach club so they could make the lunch reservation for you.

13 hours ago, Vlad said:

Guys does anyone know more about the towels situation there. 

I know 1 towel is already given for each person on the chair or bed. 

But can you ask for more? 

2 per person? 

Also, lunch must be reserved. 

That's only done when you arrive in the morning or maybe you can schedule time on the ship or app? 

On the Anthem...

Lunch reservations for the beach club restaurant are handled by the host desk in Chops Grille. You can call on day 1 of your cruise...or it's easier just to walk up. As soon as I enter the beach club, I stop at the restaurant desk just to confirm my reservation. 

Towels are supplied on each lounge chair...and you can definitely get more at the towel hut. No card scan needed. They are plush Beach Club marked towels and you can't take them outside the club.

When I enter the club, they just scan my card on their ipad...or just ask my ship and room number. I never bring the letter or an excursion ticket.

22 minutes ago, BrianB said:

On the Anthem...

Lunch reservations for the beach club restaurant are handled by the host desk in Chops Grille. You can call on day 1 of your cruise...or it's easier just to walk up. As soon as I enter the beach club, I stop at the restaurant desk just to confirm my reservation. 

Towels are supplied on each lounge chair...and you can definitely get more at the towel hut. No card scan needed. They are plush Beach Club marked towels and you can't take them outside the club.

When I enter the club, they just scan my card on their ipad...or just ask my ship and room number. I never bring the letter or an excursion ticket.

Great info, sailing on the Anthem... 

Definitely easier to stop by Chops sometime after boarding... 

2 hours ago, amanalo217 said:

When I went to the beach club in September an excursion ticket was not needed. They could just looked you up on pad when you came in since they were connected to ship network.

Same, I just received a letter with information, not physical tickets.  When I arrived at the actual Beach Club, we just gave them our names. 👍🏼