Chops for lunch

SFLcruiser

Just saw in my cruise planner for Allure that they are offering Chops for lunch at $19pp

worth it??

Last year on Oasis we ended up at WJ for lunch on sea days and I'd like to change it up with either MDR or Izumi this year!

We are also doing Giovannis and Samba for dinner so not sure if the Chops menu is worth the extra charge

Thanks!

Just saw in my cruise planner for Allure that they are offering Chops for lunch at $19pp

worth it??

Last year on Oasis we ended up at WJ for lunch on sea days and I'd like to change it up with either MDR or Izumi this year!

We are also doing Giovannis and Samba for dinner so not sure if the Chops menu is worth the extra charge

Thanks!

We loved Chops for dinner last year so we booked it for a night this cruise next week also. When we heard you could also do lunch there, we jumped on it. The food exp the filet mignon is outstanding! 

The lunch option for Chops is pretty new.  I haven't experienced it yet, but considering dinner is around $40 per person, it's a big savings.

I would imagine it's going to be a modified dinner menu. Might be a nice way of experiencing Chops for about half the price of dinner.

We loved Chops for dinner last year so we booked it for a night this cruise next week also. When we heard you could also do lunch there, we jumped on it. The food exp the filet mignon is outstanding! 

Thanks! Booked it so my sister and I can take my dad to lunch for his filet mignon! 

1 minute ago, dejagatkins said:

I just haven't seen the Chops lunch menu. But I will post a picture after my cruise next week. 

Thanks, I would appreciate that.  The online menus can vary from real world menus.  It's why I never base any of the menus on this site off of online menus.  Heck, even the menus you see on the Wayfinder screens or in-room TVs aren't always accurate.

1 hour ago, SFLcruiser said:

what do you mean? Will there be an upcharge for the filet? I know at dinner the larger steaks have an upcharge

An additional charge to get more than one entree listed above. You're limited to one entree for your $19, but unlimited appetizers and sides. 

1 hour ago, dejagatkins said:

I just haven't seen the Chops lunch menu. But I will post a picture after my cruise next week. Chops filet mignon for dinner was in the normal price. It was the rubbed aged steaks that we didn't choose ,that has an extra charge.

Would love to know if there is an upcharge for the Filet.  Thanks!   Have a great cruise.