xSAILEDx Allure of The Seas - Oct 15, 2023 - Oct 22, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)

Tr0uble

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Allure of The Seas - Oct 15, 2023 - Oct 22, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)
  • 4 months later...

Hello!  This will be our 4th time on the beautiful Allure!  Husband and I took our then 9 month old daughter on her first cruise on Allure this past February!  She had an AWESOME time!  For this 10/15/23 sailing, it will be me, my husband, our then 18 month old daughter, and my mom!  Mama and daddy are so excited to cruise with a grandparent so we can have some occasional adult fun!

• 4 weeks later...

My wife and I did our first cruise last year and we were on Harmony and absolutely loved everything about it. This time it will be a slightly different experience as all 6 kids of ours will be in tow, but we are taking my parents to help! I am looking forward to family time and fun! If you see a spectacle of 6 kids ages 11 to 3 that's probably us. 🙂

3 hours ago, DevilDog84 said:

My wife and I did our first cruise last year and we were on Harmony and absolutely loved everything about it. This time it will be a slightly different experience as all 6 kids of ours will be in tow, but we are taking my parents to help! I am looking forward to family time and fun! If you see a spectacle of 6 kids ages 11 to 3 that's probably us. 🙂

How fun!  In Feb. we cruised with our then 9 month old daughter and are sure happy that for this Oct. sailing, we will be taking my mom to help with my daughter!  Our daughter will be 2.5 years old on this sailing.  Maybe her and your 3 year old will have some fun together!  

• 1 month later...

Will be our eighth cruise on Allure out of Galveston. Each one has been great and have found something new to do each time we are aboard. Have cruised on her with each of our grown sons (separately of course) and grand kids and decided to go on this one before she goes back to Florida and short cruises (what a waste). I'll be the wild one on the zip line flipping, hanging upside down driving the staff crazy.

On 7/6/2023 at 8:26 PM, CrznTxn said:

Will be our eighth cruise on Allure out of Galveston. Each one has been great and have found something new to do each time we are aboard. Have cruised on her with each of our grown sons (separately of course) and grand kids and decided to go on this one before she goes back to Florida and short cruises (what a waste). I'll be the wild one on the zip line flipping, hanging upside down driving the staff crazy.

haha would love to see you ziplining upside down!!  Sounds like fun (TO WATCHHHHHH)!  

• 2 months later...

An unexpected adventure, my nine year old fell off of my bed (normal size bed), but must have hit just right to fracture his ankle and he will be in a walking boot for the cruise. I'm sure he will still find a way to have fun, but it is a bit of a downer for him. I am looking forward to the trip (my wife says if we take the kids it's a trip not a vacation) and we will just adapt to doing certain things. Plenty of fun to be had still. I hope you all are fairing better than us (well I'm still probably better off than @Ampurp85's adventure) and I hope you all have a great cruise!

46 minutes ago, DevilDog84 said:

An unexpected adventure, my nine year old fell off of my bed (normal size bed), but must have hit just right to fracture his ankle and he will be in a walking boot for the cruise. I'm sure he will still find a way to have fun, but it is a bit of a downer for him. I am looking forward to the trip (my wife says if we take the kids it's a trip not a vacation) and we will just adapt to doing certain things. Plenty of fun to be had still. I hope you all are fairing better than us (well I'm still probably better off than @Ampurp85's adventure) and I hope you all have a great cruise!

Sorry about the kiddo and yes if you have to do too much it definitely becomes a trip as opposed to a vacation. My plan is to have a few day's vacation amongst this trip 😂😂

• 4 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Allure of The Seas - Oct 15, 2023 - Oct 22, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)