Please share best food options for Diebetics (At WJ, MDR and Speciality Restaurants).

Ruth

11 hours ago, Ruth said:

We’re they really no sugar, for example did he test his sugar levels after eating them?

They use sucralose/Splenda or fruit juice as their sugar substitute. They are definitely not low carb desserts, though.

You will want to be careful with all sauces as well. Ask for them on the side so you can taste for sweetness.

I am diabetic as well and from what I can tell is that there are no desert options. There are sugar free options, but all are still made with higher carb ingredients, which raises BS. I might indulge in a couple deserts or just take a small taste from a family members plate, but for the most part I plan to stay away. As for other food, the ship has an abundance of Meat and Veg options. The problem won't be finding food, but staying away from all the temptations. I know I plan to have a couple different cuts of meat for dinner with vegetables and no other sides. I plan to do sauce on the side and then decide like Ashely mentioned and for my steak, I just plan on buttering it up. I may bring a few prepackaged deserts with me in case seeing all the sweets causes a sweet tooth!