C&A drink vouchers with Royal Refreshment package

KMSP17

On our upcoming cruise on Wonder oTS, instead of getting a drink package, we are going to use our C&A drink vouchers for alcoholic drinks and Royal Refreshment package for everything else. My question is this, will we have to tell the bartenders each time we order a drink whether we want to use a C&A voucher for the drink, or the drink package?

13 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

If you have the Refreshment package they won't count non-alcholic drinks against your vouchers unless you specifically tell them you want to use one.

There's nothing to lose by telling the bartenders and waiters how to reckon your drink orders, just to avoid any confusion.  A simple "Please take that from my package or please take that from my vouchers" will do

25 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

If you have the Refreshment package they won't count non-alcholic drinks against your vouchers unless you specifically tell them you want to use one.

Thanks. I didn't want to order like a bottle of water and then later find out that they used a voucher, instead of the refreshment package

18 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

There's nothing to lose by telling the bartenders and waiters how to reckon your drink orders, just to avoid any confusion.  A simple "Please take that from my package or please take that from my vouchers" will do

That's true. I wonder if you have a drink package and vouchers, if the POS defaults to something when they enter in an order, or if it's dependent on what you order?

1 hour ago, KMSP17 said:

That's true. I wonder if you have a drink package and vouchers, if the POS defaults to something when they enter in an order, or if it's dependent on what you order?

On the Odyssey, the coffee barista showed me the screen. It looks like they have to click something on it to enter the order. IIRC, there are blocks on the screen representing the vouchers or a list, I’m not sure.  But they do click something on the screen.