Priority dining/spa bookings for suite guests

JennaRCB

3 hours ago, JennaRCB said:

Hi everyone!

One of the benefits of staying in a suite is having priority bookings for spa and dining reservations. Has anyone ever used this before? How does it work?

Thanks!

I'm not sure if it falls under "priority booking" or not, but the cruise I just got off of, the suite concierge was able to get my family a 7:00 PM reservation at Izumi Habachi on night 6. 7:00 was a time that was never available on the Cruise Planner on any day for that entire voyage (believe me, I looked daily for over a year!), so maybe that was priority booking?

I think it refers to being able to book via the concierge pre-cruise. You get an email a 5 days to a week or so out where they introduce themselves and offer to make dining reservations if needed.

1 hour ago, USCG Teacher said:

7:00 was a time that was never available on the Cruise Planner on any day for that entire voyage (believe me, I looked daily for over a year!), so maybe that was priority booking?

I've seen this happen on several sailings and magically once I boarded those times were available. They may hold back that dining time for onboard and concierge/Genie reservations.