Current parking situation at Cape Liberty

• Jeffpieman changed the title to Current parking situation at Cape Liberty

I’d heard one week it was allowed.  The week I went I told “the guy” on  different car line (yes different car lines) I was a B2B and he said “never heard of it”..,,I was on the “not garage line”-as that’s where they had directed my car.  I didn’t press because I suddenly realized while I was staying for B2B my adult kids were not and were taking my car home! 

sorry I can’t be of better assistance except to say, when you get on the car lines you might say “handicapped” to get on the garage line (it is the lane that goes closest to the terminal) and then maybe the “garage guy” can answer about the B2B ….the other lane they pull you through where buses go, and then you pull in, pull luggage and continue to the outdoor parking lane or exit…,there’s no chance to get to the garage. 

38 minutes ago, Pattycruise said:

when you get on the car lines you might say “handicapped” to get on the garage line

Any chance you know if it matters whether or not you have a handicap sticker? I have a pretty obvious hand disability and never had a parking sticker for it because I don't want to take away from anyone with a worse disability. Just curious, this may be a time it would be helpful. 

20 minutes ago, ellcee said:

Any chance you know if it matters whether or not you have a handicap sticker? I have a pretty obvious hand disability and never had a parking sticker for it because I don't want to take away from anyone with a worse disability. Just curious, this may be a time it would be helpful. 

Sorry I’m  not familiar with the requirements for disabled to get into the garage.  I’m merely suggesting to be able to ask if they are allowing the B2B into the garage you need to get into the garage line  and the way to ensure that is to say disabled when they are splitting the car line  as I think the people directing the traffic are unaware if there is a chance for B2B to be able to park in the garage. (IF B2B are even still permitted into the garage)

Just off Adventure last week and parking is kind of a mess. With three ships, Oasis HUGE, Adventure very large and Celebrity Summit parking in the garage is tough. We got an outside lot which I actually prefer. Problem is there is chaos around parking. They put me in a line for outdoor parking and when I got to this lot they said "Oh you have a pickup truck so you need to go in that lot". Why did the first guy put us in that line in the first place? And huh? Its an outdoor lot, there is no height limit so why would a pickup truck need a specific outdoor lot? Both outdoor lots are identical? Overall though I like the outdoor lots better, just could do without the chaos and confusion.