Daily Compass

jce2

I looked at some of the compass's posted on this site (thanks!).  Do you get a single day's compass each day?  Or get them all at once.  I ask because I know there are "sales" periodically on the ship, but how do you know what stores will have sales, and when, if you only have the compass for the next day?

I looked at some of the compass's posted on this site (thanks!).  Do you get a single day's compass each day?  Or get them all at once.  I ask because I know there are "sales" periodically on the ship, but how do you know what stores will have sales, and when, if you only have the compass for the next day?

Don't throw them away!! Take them home, put them in a file folder/ large envelope and label it with the ship's name and dates. That way you will have them for future reference......which is good to have when there is a"family" disagreement on where you went/what your did on the cruise. :)