Best time to call customer service

I need to contact customer service and was wondering if I need to wait till after the 45 day check in or if I can do it before that? Also how far in advance do they know the compass/itinerary because I had a specific question for them about which of the stops we would be there at/ after sunset? 

Thanks

9 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

You can contact Customer Service at any time. I find the best way is via social media (their official Facebook or Twitter accounts).

Calling first thing seems to work well but my wife has gotten extremely fast responses via FB messenger as you said.

The sail times are published in a few places. Booking invoice, cruise planner, and cruise app, and probably a few others.

Customer Service isn't going to know when sunset is as it changes every day and is different in every port. 

You can use a Google search to find out the sunset time on the day you are in port and determine whether the ship will still be in port at that time.