Navigator's deck 11&12 rooms. Do you like them?

I was thinking about booking a cruise for January 2024.  It would be my first time not on an Oasis ship.  Those rooms look really cool since they're steps away from the pool deck.  I like spending a lot of time on the pool deck so those rooms would be really convenient.  The downside is that I would be far from the Royal Promenade where most of the nightlife is.  What did you like or dislike about them?  A room on 8 or in the middle might be a good choice too.

I just got off Navigator, and had a room on deck 9 towards the back of the ship.  I liked that floor because I was close to WJ and the pool deck, and anything else (Schooner Lounge, Promenade, etc.) forced me to get off my butt and walk a bit.  I try to walk the stairs so that I can earn the many desserts that I indulge in!

I typically like the new forward cabins with this class on decks 11 & 12.  Being newly added cabins they feel new.  The proximity to the pool deck and upper decks in general is great for quickly getting out and seeing the ship arrive or depart from a port.  The forward elevators don't seem as busy as the aft elevators.

There are some balcony cabins and suites on deck 11 that have less private balconies as the deck 12 OV cabins look down into those deck 11 balcony.   The forward facing balconies have high glass walls and little privacy.  I had purposely booked some the forward facing balconies on deck 11 to capture some time lapse video knowing they lack privacy but then the pandemic happened and Navigator was sent to the West coast so I never got the chance to sail in them.