Hawaii Itinerary 2018

tonyfsu21

I am thinking about blocking out a couple weeks vacation next year and taking my wife and 2 young children (by then they will be 5 and 2) on a RC cruise through the Hawaiian Islands. We would most likely fly in a couple days early and stay at the Hilton Waikiki Resort since I am loyal to Hilton and the place looks amazing! Anybody have experience with the Hawaiian cruise offerings from RC? Decent ships? Older or younger crowd? Good stops showcasing major tourist attractions? I know we want to go to Hawaii in 2017 but I'm trying to sell my wife on opting for cruising instead of parking it in Waikiki for a week or more.

Probably available in April and September or October only.  We did a 12 night on Carnival a few years ago.  It was in April and went from Ensenada, MX for 5 days across the Pacific and then 7 days around the islands.  Repositioning cruises are a little wacky because little unexpected things happen because the cruise line and staff are out of normal routine.  We flew into San Diego and home from Honolulu.  I think a similar trip may be available from Vancover.

It was an awesome experience.  Great price with upgrades.