How to find out how many ships will be at Cococay on a certain day

TheRick

2 hours ago, TheRick said:

I heard sometimes there are two ships at Cococay on the same day and sometimes there are only one ship on that certain day. We will be on Cococay on August 22, 2022. Is there a way to find out how many ships will be there on that day?

30 minutes ago, TXTeacher said:

Oh, I would love to know this also. We are going to be there Sat. April 30 and hoping it won't be packed!

Harmony appears to be the only ship at Coco Cay on 8/22/22 at this moment...

There are a number of sites to check out including, but certainly not limited to:

https://www.cruisemapper.com/ports/coco-cay-port-392?tab=schedule

https://www.cruisetimetables.com/cruises-to-coco-cay-bahamas.html

https://cruisedig.com/ports/coco-cay-bahamas/arrivals

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

According to cruismapper, on my Icon of the seas sailing in late February, there will be 3 ships in port! Is that even possible? I show Icon, Allure, and Adventure! So an oasis class, icon class, and whatever adventure is lol.  I feel like the last time I was there there would be no way to have 3 ships at the same time. This is on March 1st 2024. 

12 minutes ago, Morris Family said:

According to cruismapper, on my Icon of the seas sailing in late February, there will be 3 ships in port! Is that even possible? I show Icon, Allure, and Adventure! So an oasis class, icon class, and whatever adventure is lol.  I feel like the last time I was there there would be no way to have 3 ships at the same time. This is on March 1st 2024. 

I see it too. Maybe a mistake? I thought 2 per day also. You would have to check the individual itineraries for all 3 ships to see if they match up with that I guess.

9 hours ago, Morris Family said:

Yeah I would imagine this would have to be changed. Not only do I not think 3 ships can dock but that would be like probably 20k people lol

There have been quite a few reports of 3 ships "scheduled" to be at Cococay on the same day over the years as reported by various websites.  So far, I've never heard of it actually happening.  I would say those websites either have bad sources, they are showing an outdated schedule for at least one of the ships, or Royal is in the process of changing the schedule for at least one of the ships so the data is temporarily accurate but going to change.  Hard to know which option is correct but based on history you can confidently place and win a large bet that there won't be 3 ships there.