Thermal Suite - 7 Day Pass

I was thinking about purchasing the Thermal Suite - 7 Day Pass for me and my spouse.

My understanding is that we get access to an area with heated stone lounge chairs, a dry sauna, a wet sauna, some uber luxurious shower and private jacuzzi.  I think that we might enjoy this for the $100 price tag per person.

When I go to book it, on the right hand side, there is a box that states "Duration: 15 Minutes."  

Huh??? Do we only get 15 minutes a day?  Anyone with experience, knowledge, and/or comments, please feel free to reply.

• 10 months later...

I am sailing on the Allure of the Seas out of Galveston.  I like the idea/descrption of the Thermal Suite/Seven day pass  for $109. + gratuities = $128 .

When I go to purchase the Pass the web page makes me select a specific  time slot on Day 1  ( I chose 9:45 pm just to see what happen)

After that I go to the make a payment page.

I thought the Pass allowed me access anytime I wanted.    Am I buying the right package?     or am i buying a pass for a specific appointment time each of the days of the cruise

33 minutes ago, John Williams said:

thought the Pass allowed me access anytime I wanted.    Am I buying the right package?     or am i buying a pass for a specific appointment time each of the days of the cruise

You are buying the correct package. All of the other spa treatments sold through the site are for scheduled appointments. Their IT isn't sophisticated enough to separate out that this isn't treated the same way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, BakeFam said:

Where do you go to book this pre-cruise? via app? 

It's on the webpage.  Sign in, go to your specific sailing and then to Spa & Fitness.  I click on the "all treatments" tab and the Thermal Spa pops up as one of the options.  For me the TS is $111 for 7-day Alaska cruise on the Quantum OTS.  I got it for myself. Mrs Fan not a big fan of the sauna/steam rooms.  I go in the morning, hit both sauna and steam, shower and shave.  Way better and roomier than the shower in the cabin.  And yes, you have to choose a time, but I think that is a design of the software and not the actual event.

Tip: I don't think I've ever seen it with a pre-cruise discount so I usually wait until I board and get it the day I think I'll start using it. If I have PDCC on day 2 and don't expect to use it that day I wait until day 3 and get the pro-rated cost for rest of week.

I've even had one cruise where they let me use the 15% C&A discount which usually only applies to services like a massage or treatment. Doesn't hurt to ask for it.

Okay so I am sailing twice this year.  Once on the Quantum OTS and one with HAL on the Rotterdam.  Plus, I am an old man that gets things mixed up every now and then.

The Thermal Suite on the Quantum has the heated lounge chairs, sauna and steam room and the larger shower.  But I am realizing that there is no hydro-therapy pool (or similar).  Is this correct?  If so, I am majorly bummed.  As of now I have booked the Thermal Suite for the 7-day sailing on the Quantum.

Update - Just now cancelled the TS reservation.  Realized there was no hydro-pool or similar with the ship.

Edited by FSUFAN
Update

• 1 year later...
On 2/12/2023 at 11:48 PM, MelissaP said:

Hi, I'm trying to book the 5 day pass for an upcoming trip but it will only let me select one guest.  I want to make sure my husband and I both have access.  Has anyone experienced this?  Thanks in advance!

It's just a software issue.  Select one person, set the time, and add to the cart.  Then just do it again for the other person and set the same time. 
Both will then be added to the cart.