Royal App

Wonder if anyone else has this issue…my cruise is in 2 weeks and for the last month or more the only thing I can see on the Dining section of the app is My Time Dining.  But I have reserved Early seating.  I would like to look at the menu for breakfast and lunch in the MDR but cannot since My Time only shows dinner.  I uninstalled the app and reinstalled but still same thing.  Why can’t I see the regular MDR dining info?  Anyone??  Thanks 

13 minutes ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

Wonder if anyone else has this issue…my cruise is in 2 weeks and for the last month or more the only thing I can see on the Dining section of the app is My Time Dining.  But I have reserved Early seating.  I would like to look at the menu for breakfast and lunch in the MDR but cannot since My Time only shows dinner.  I uninstalled the app and reinstalled but still same thing.  Why can’t I see the regular MDR dining info?  Anyone??  Thanks 

That's funny, none of the dinning rooms, Main Dinning Room 3, Main Dinning Room 4, My Time Dinning Room shows, in the App., shows hours of operation earlier than 5:30 PM (depending on the ship, of course.  This is on the Ovation).  I believe I remember being able to do Breakfast in at least one of the Dinning Rooms it was full service or buffet, which ever you want.  I can't remember ever having lunch in a Main Dinning Room.  On the Harmony, November this year, Johnny Rocket's doesn't show any Breakfast hours.  I know I used to get Breakfast at Johnny Rocket's.  Maybe, a lot of this stuff went away during COVID and hasn't come back yet.  I hope it all comes back by May 13 when I get on the Ovation.

Thanks for you response @jay1021.  So I have 2 cruises booked…Freedom is in 2 weeks…Allure is in September.  When I look at my Allure cruise I see the MDR menus, etc.  When I look at Freedom there is no MDR listed.  That is what I wonder why this is.  I guess it is no big deal but I thought I would address it to see if anyone else has same thing on their app.  And yes, I have gone to the MDR during a cruise for both breakfast and lunch…and both were very good and not crowded!

That is so weird! On my Ovation cruise, I used to be able to see Day 1 for dining. Gone!

Until. . .

As Pattycruise said, I changed to Day 2 on the Daily Planner. Just like magic, the menus show up again!

On my Allure cruise, everything is normal.

As I have stated before, If Royal wants more people to use the app, they really need to improve and update or at least have the the appropriate current information on the app. I have an upcoming 5 day cruise and they do have the entire menu and dinning room information for all days but other schedules for the pool or Flowrider are not complete. They only list 4 days. Very odd.

You can select different decks for the MDR. In my experience with the app, breakfast and lunch will only show on one of the decks - the lowest deck on my sailings. For instance, if I select American Icon Grill, I can see all the menus each day. I can't select the My Time Dining Room at all, and The Grand only pulls up the dinner menus.

Screenshot_20220320-194150_Royal.jpg

13 hours ago, Pattycruise said:

Are you shifting the day to day 2?  I’m not going to be on Freedom but I can see Main dining room and My Tine dining to click on. I can see breakfast if I click on Day 2

Yes.  The main dining room is no where to be found!  Only My Time Dining.  So weird!  Yet my set sail pass info totally states I have 5:30p Traditional Dining!

12 hours ago, melmar02 said:

You can select different decks for the MDR. In my experience with the app, breakfast and lunch will only show on one of the decks - the lowest deck on my sailings. For instance, if I select American Icon Grill, I can see all the menus each day. I can't select the My Time Dining Room at all, and The Grand only pulls up the dinner menus.

Screenshot_20220320-194150_Royal.jpg

I don’t know how to do screen shots like yours  but nothing is listed but MTD!  And if I click menu and each day on the dinner menu shows.