Jump to content

Dining Package deals onboard ?


Recommended Posts

Ultimate DIning and 3 Night dining packages are gone on the cruise planner for our upcoming Wonder of The Seas Cruise.

Is there any difference for booking the restaurants prior to our sailing or are the prices the same onboard ?

Also do they offer any kind of deal when you book multiple restaurants on board ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DJ VINCE said:

Is there any difference for booking the restaurants prior to our sailing or are the prices the same onboard ?

 

The price in the Cruise Planner will always beat the price on board. In the Cruise Planner the "on-board" price is usually struck-through, that will give you an idea of what you're saving.

 

1 hour ago, DJ VINCE said:

Also do they offer any kind of deal when you book multiple restaurants on board ?

Nope. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DJ VINCE said:

Ultimate DIning and 3 Night dining packages are gone on the cruise planner for our upcoming Wonder of The Seas Cruise.

Is there any difference for booking the restaurants prior to our sailing or are the prices the same onboard ?

Also do they offer any kind of deal when you book multiple restaurants on board ?

They will have the same offerings as the cruise planner but for a higher price.....if  they have any packages and spots available. So if the 3n dining package was $99 on the cruise planner it will probably be like $115+ or something onboard. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There are usually roving crew members on embarkation day selling dining plans and/or individual specialty dining meals, but I don't recall there ever being a savings over what you would have paid through the Cruise Planner.  The prices are usually a savings over full onboard prices, but not a savings over the pre-boarding CP prices.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fairlynew, I just had that experience on the Navigator last week (3/7-/311).  We were having lunch in the Windjammer on Wednesday, and they were offering discounts on specialty dining for that night and Thursday night (the last night of our cruise).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...